Friday, September 29, 2006

"TV's New McDreamy"??????? Seriously?

While watching my new favorite show last night, Grey's Anatomy, ABC aired a commercial for the new show Men in Trees where the New York Post referred to the main guy as "TV's New Mc Dreamy". I WAS SHOCKED!!! I cannot believe anyone would STEAL a nickname from another show. Come up with your own nicknames!

I had a few thoughts during the show:
~Last week some friends and I discussed Callie's (Dr. Torres-the orthopedic surgeon with the tree trunk for a body) standing with the group. I think last night she may have gotten herself inned. She claimed the panties for Meredith! And now she is living with George at Meredith's house.

~Speaking of the panties, not surprising that Meredith is sooooo selfish that she didn't even thank Callie for claiming them when she had numerous chances later that day.

~And, is Meredith really that great that she has TWO (count them - TWO) hot guys fighting for her? so unfair...

~Save the best for last - the return of McSteamy!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: