Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My love-hate relationship with May

I have a love-hate relationship with May. I love the season finales of my shows, and the weeks leading up to it, but that means they are over for a while.

What an awesome episode of Heroes on Monday night! So cool that the girl that Matt saved is the "tracking device". I never saw that coming. I never thought it would be a person at all. Is D.L. really dead? What is Grandma Rose's power? More importantly, what is Sulu's (George Tekai plays Hiro's father) power? I personally think that Claire's Dad will die on the finale. I saw an interview with Hayden (Claire) where she said she must choose between something she loves and everyone else. So, that's what my money is on. I can't wait for the finale next week, which is supposed to be so awesome, but then that means no hero for a few months! :-( But, there is supposed to be a summer show where new "Heroes" are introduced and the audience gets to vote who will be on the show in the fall. FUN!

Can't wait for one of my other faves tonight! LOST!!! (Then tomorrow, everyone's favorite-Grey's Anatomy!!!! Yea!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of how much free time you'll have since you won't have shows to watch for the summer:)

Anonymous said...

Hey K,
Do you think it would be possible to switch on Monday - You go to Disneyland and I take your classes. It turns out I need to be here to pick up the kids right after school. Email me at the First Class account if you can!

J