Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby date change

We had planned our c-section for August 7th (then the baby's b-day would be 8/7/06). At the doctor's office the other day he asked the receptionist to schedule my c-section for the 7th. Then he walked off and she checked the calendar . . . he's out of town at a conference the 7th, 8th, and 9th!!! Oh no!

So, we are waiting to hear back from the doctor's office about the 10th, 11th, or 4th. The 4th and 11th and Friday's so apparently they get booked up at the hospitals far in advance, so we may not get either of those dates. Which leaves us with the 10th. I don't care which-just get this baby out of me!

I am just a little nervous about going into labor before the c-section, especially if it is one of the days my doctor is gone! Who will do my c-section if it is one of those days? Are all of the OB's in the area gong to the same conference? Will some intern do my surgury? Or maybe a orthopedic surgeon or a urologist? Who knows?!?! I need to stop freaking out and trust that God will provide me with the best! Pray for me!

No comments: