Sunday, July 23, 2006

I didn't sign up for Arizona!

hate the heat!!!! (See my earlier posting about how I hate wearing shorts!) I am definitely a winter person! You know that scene in You've Got Mail when Meg Ryan talks about how she loves Fall...I love that. A crisp, cold day when you need a sweater and a scarf; the sky is a clear blue because the wind has blown all of the smog out of So Cal; there are maybe a few puffy white clouds in the sky. (Ahhh, I am feeling cooler already!)

My point is - it is too darn HOT! And this "monsunal moisture" makes for a lovely day! NOT! Being pregnant in the 108 degree weather WITH monsunal moisture absolutely SUCKS!

To make matters worse, I got my car detailed yesterday (wanted it clean in preperation for the new baby) and then, low and behold, we get a thunder storm at the exact moment we pull out of the garage! $100 dollars down the drain! Well, I guess only $50, the inside of the car is still clean.

Please someone get me out of HADES!

No comments: