Saturday, October 4, 2008

I LOVE fall!


Autumn is such a beautiful word.  It flows nicely off the lips, don't you think?  I love the silent n.  It is a much more beautiful word than fall.  Autumn encompasses my love for this season so well!  

It has been so hot here that I didn't even realize autumn began two weeks ago!  Finally some respite.  Today it is cool. It is sprinkling.  I am wearing my pumpkin colored sweater.  The kids are wearing long sleeves.  Only Dan is unaffected.  He was still in shorts today.  (But, for those of you that know him, you have to give him credit for wearing pants to work every day!)  

Last Saturday I got up and, instead of starting the usual weekend chores, I decided to make some pumpkin bread in the hopes that it would bring autumn temperatures and colors to our house.  I guess it worked!!!

Maybe I will find a new "autumn layout" for my blog . . .

No comments: