Monday, May 1, 2006

Great American Brown Out...

Well, today was "A Day Without Immigrants". So many people on the radio said they had a great commute or half their class didn't show up to school, etc. It took me forever to get to work (accident on the 210) and I had a couple of kids absent - almost all white kids. Not a major impact in Covina ...

Then we go out to lunch-we had to go to 4 places before we found a place that was open!!!!!! We finally chose Terriaki Bowl because it is owned by an Asian guy so we figured he would be there. Needless to say, by the time we drove all over Covina, got to Terriaki Bowl, ordered and got our food, we had to scarf it down in record time to make it back to school before the tardy bell! I guess Covina was impacted after all.
(I hope I am not offending anyone with my subject line-that's what KFI was calling it today.)

No comments: