Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Three outfits a day?

I have gone through three outfitstoday and I don't even have a newborn spitting up on me!! The day is not over-I could end up going through more!

I went to school lookin all cute (ha ha) and made it through the day without incident (although I'm sure if I had taken mac and cheese I would have gotten it on my shirt or my expanding belly).

I went to Costco and as I got home chicken juice leaked out all over my pants and shirt!!!!! So I took my clothes off put them in the washer and proceeded to the fridge.

As I checked the steak purchased last week for freshness the thick, brown juice/blood leaked all over me as well!!!!!!! What is up??????? It also dripped all over the kitchen floor and a little on Connor's head. OH well, it is a bath day today anyway... Needless to say, the steak is no longer good. Luckily I bought the yummy rotissiree (sp?) chicken...

No comments: