Friday, June 30, 2006

Feelin Old

Well, It's here the big 3-0. You know how people ask you if you feel any older on your birthday? Well, today I do. But, I think it is from lack of sleep.

Connor has decided not to go to bed at night. Last night he was up past 11:00. He just plays in his room until he falls asleep-with the light on. Then the light wakes him up later and he cries. So we turn the light off and get him back into bed, but he gets out and turn the lights back on. The cycle continues. We got him a night light to no avail.

Last night he seemed scared so I got in bed with him for a few minutes, but every time I tried to leave he would start crying. Finally at about 4 in the morning I took him back to our bed. His bed is really uncomfortable! Maybe that is his problem.

Anyway, it is 10:40 and he is still asleep. Good or bad?
If anyone has any suggestions on how to curtail this problem let me know!

No comments: