Thursday, June 29, 2006

Countdown to the big one!

*No I am not talking about the big earthquake predicted here in California. I am talking about my 30th birthday. I will be 30 tomorrow.
I am feeling wierd about this birthday. I am no longer a 20-something. But I know there are great things to come in my life! It's just strange moving to that next decade.

*Well, I have to cover what happened on The View yesterday. I didn't see it personally, but Star Jones has quit The View. Apparently she was planning on making the announcement Friday, but shocked all on the show by announcing it yesterday. I heard she said some things on live TV that were not very nice(?). Anyway, today I made a point to watch the show and she's GONE! They took her out of the credits, they got a guest host, who Barbara thanked for agreeing to come so last minute. Then Barbara even made a cryptic joke about Star. It was wierd. I though there would be more closure (you know a farewell Star type of deal). Star has always bugged me on that show, so no big loss!

No comments: