Friday, April 20, 2007

For realsies

This time it's for realsies!!! Kelsey said Mama! We were practicing on the way home again and she said it twice. Then I told her to tell Grandma what she said and she looked at Grandma and said "Mama . . . Mama". It was so exciting!

So, Grey's Update:
~Christina was hilarious last night with the girly-girl feign and the nailpolish! So funny!

~I knew the second those Hannah's parent's said "Are you Dr. Stevens?"-I knew they were the adoptive parents. It took Dan a minute because he forgot that Izzy had a daughter (a key detail of the show that we women have logged in to our memory banks, unlike Men with their Baseball statistics).

~Meredith was quite b*%#y with her step-mom. I am so over the whole "I'm damaged because my mom was over controlling and over bearing and my daddy left us" thing. Move on! Get a heart!!!!

~And what's with Derek contemplating misery over company? I know some people are career driven, but losing the woman you love for a 2nd time (two and a half if you count when she "died") in order to become chief of surgery? Is that necessary? Mc Dreamy? Not so much anymore. More like Mc Chiefy? or maybe Mc Driven? I don't know...Can you come up with a better one?

No comments: