Monday, April 16, 2007

I hate Shmirna!

So we moved! We started sleeping in the new house on Friday night. It's been a tough last few days but we are handling it OK. It worked out really well to move a little bit at a time. We were able to move suff and unpack it, then go more more stuff and unpack it, etc. It made everything much less overwhelming. Plus we were able to make sure everything fits before bringing too much from the old house. All of the stuff from the old house still needs to be packed up then moved into storage before May 1. CRAZY!

Speaking of crazy, I hate Charla and Mirna! If you watch Amazing Race, you know who I am talking about. These two girls are sooooo pushy and annoying and call everyone "my friend" to manipulate them. They keep saying they are playing the game with dignity and integrity, but they are the worst!!!! So I call them Shmirna, as you can see in the title of my blog.

No comments: